Sunday, April 8, 2018

Creative coloring Class from Altenew

I recently took a class by Altenew Academy called Creative coloring. It was not what I expected from the class but titles can be misleading. This class covered basic blending .  My fist card I used copic as I had not recieved my artist marker as of yet and I used a different cover plate die.


For the second project we were to do a no line coloring technique, but when I got the artist markers I forgot and stamped the image full strength. So I just went with it lol


Project 3- This one had a lot more coloring. I fussy cut it out popped it up with foam tape and added extra embellishment.



Overall I liked the class and would reccomend it to any beginner colorist.

Thanks for stopping by..
Susan

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4