Saturday, July 1, 2017

Power Poppy - Hues to use.

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Today I am participating in the Power Poppy Hues to Use Challenge. The color challenge this week is based on this picture.

For my card I used a digital image from the Rose and Chamomile digital stamp set.


I printed out the image onto a piece of Catherine Pooler Premium White card stock and colored the it using Copic markers E08, YR15, YR17, YR18, C1, C3, C5, C7 AND B000. The sentiment is from Birds of a Feather stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs. The panel was die cut using the Wonky stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Stamp.

I hope you liked my project today and see you soon.
Susan

2 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

BEAUTIFUL coloring! And I love how the colors and that fabulous image take center stage in your creation! So glad you played along with me this week with Hues to Use! :-)

Stacy Morgan said...

Now this is a large and beautiful bloom. I really like the depth of the petals and the shading, wonderful job. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing in our Hues to Use at Power Poppy.

All about Layering Day 4