Saturday, April 29, 2017

Creative Stencil Techniques Day 2

Today was all about was all about using embossing paste through your stencils and either coloring the paste prior to spreading it or sponging over it.  I used the Halftone stencil from Altenew and some Dreamweaver embossing paste and using a palette knife spread the white paste through my stencil.


I let it dry and the sponged Flirty Fuchsia, Aquatini, Tutti Fruitti and Lime Rickey Inks from CP designs over the paste. Then I wanted to make a space sky for my Space Explorer from MFT, so I sponged Midnight ink over all the bright colors.  I stamped and colored my images and sentiment and once completed added some platinum Liquid Pearls "stars".

Thanks for coming by and having a look
Susan

1 comment:

laurelbeard said...

Fantastic galaxy/space background you created here. Greats colors and texture!

All about Layering Day 4