Friday, October 14, 2016

Candy Cane Lane Stamp Of Approval Collection

I received my SOA Box just a few days ago and I LOVE it!! Today I want to share a few cards I have made since getting my collection.

First..
I cased a card by Lisa Harrole, I loved her card so much I had to remake it. For the background I used the Peppermint Stick Background stamp. I cut out the large labels from the Merry Labels die set and stamped the sentiment from the Merry and Bright stamp set and also the branches and ornaments from the same set. I added some ribbon to the centre and adhered the label with foam tape to give it some dimension.

My second card...
uses the stag from the Hip Holidays stamp set, which I think is super cute with the added patterns to his chest and ears. There is even a little stamp for his eyes and nose!!  Again I used the large label and the die from the Merry Labels die set and the Christmas is from the Merry and Bright stamp set. I added the red fishtail banner for a pop of color.

The Third card...
I used the "Crooky Tree" and Merry Christmas sentiment stamps from the Hip Holiday stamp set. I love this tree and all of the patterns and solid pieces/layers in this set. I added and embellishment made with the Funky Flake dies from last years Holiday Magic SOA Collection.

Finally for today my fourth card...

I used my MISTI with a template by Maureen Wong, to repeat stamp the branch and then berries from Merry and Bright stamp set. I used the small label die from Merry Labels die set and stamped and embossed the Noel from Hip Holiday. The red frames were left over from a previous card.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back soon as I have another stamp set from this collection I have not gotten inky yet :)

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4