Saturday, June 25, 2016

Catherine Pooler's New Online Store

There’s a new online paper crafting store….and I was one of the first to check it out! Catherine Pooler announced the other day a soft opening of her new online shop – one that will sell older Stamp of Approval Collections (SOA) – and her brand new line of stamps – Catherine Pooler Designs!




The store opens Saturday June 25th at 9 AM EST to StampNation members and the next day to newsletter subscribers. If there’s something you’ve been dying to have, don’t miss out – the soft opening is only 5 days till it’s permanently open in August!

I ordered the three new stamps and dies (shown above) and also the new dies to go with Eva's favorite flowers.

I was a bit worried about the looming Canada Post strike and my ability to get these products in my hands. I emailed Catherine and she added more shipping options to get our orders to us including Fedex and UPS.  Thank you Catherine!!

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4