Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Ton is having a Challenge!!

Today I made a card for The Ton's Color Palette Challenge
I chose the rose red color from the palette and used it as the layer under my main panel and attached it to a black top fold card base.
My main Panel was stamped using the Ton's Rose Trellis background stamp with Black Onyx ink. I only stamped the left side and the rest was left white. Next. I added a strip of silver glitter tape and a thin strip of black card stock and I felt the tape was a bit too wide and I needed to make it appear thinner.  The sentiment is from Shoe Wardrobe 2 Ed. Solid stamp set. I stamped it with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by, check out the challenge and make your own creation.
Susan

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4