Monday, April 27, 2015

No more MISTIFANS

Well today has been an eye opener. Let me start out by saying I love my MISTI. This morning the members of the MISTFans Facebook group, and other facebook groups were threatened with legal action, by MISTI inventor Iliana, if we did not shut down our group. She felt our group, and others like it, were saying bad things about her and/or the MISTI. This was just not true we all loved our MISTIs. So we shut down our group and moved over to another group we named Stamping Enablers. See button on the right.
I was very shocked that this was happening. Most companies like Facebook Fan groups. We promoted the MISTI  and I can assure you Many MISTIs were sold due to that group. Now many MISTIs that were to be purchased will not be bought due to the inventors actions of today.
I just find it sad that a great product is being overshadowed by the inventors mean spiritedness.
I will continue to use my MISTI, until the cracks make it unusable then I will use my recently shipped replacement and I hope the same thing does not happen to it.
I will however not promote the MISTI as recently some requests for replacement due to manufacturers defects were denied.
That is my rant for today

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4