Thursday, December 18, 2014

Santa`s Sweets

Happy Thursday!! Less than a week and Christmas will be here!!  Mary and Leo from SVG Cuts gave us a present last night!! An absolutely FREE New Kit, called Santa`s Sweets!!  This kit is adorable. It contains 5 items, including a Candy Cane House, Mitten Box. Gingerbread Man Box, Mason Jar Snowman and a Treat Box!!  

I downloaded my kit and set up some of the files in my design studio so it would be ready to go this morning. 

First I made to super cute Mitten Box.


Once I finished this and ran a few errands, I made this cute Gingerbread Man Box!!


Thanks for stopping by and I will be finishing the rest of the projects in this kit so stop by and check them out!!

Hope you all have a Great Holiday Season!!

1 comment:

Mary B. said...

Love your pretty mitten!! And the Gingerbread Man Box - aahhh, so cute!! Love him, Susan! So cool you already made him before we've even posted our how-to video! Thanks for sharing!

All about Layering Day 4