Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New Stamps

I recently discovered a new stamp company. I must have have had my head stuck in the sand, not to have found them sooner. Welcome to my blog Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!! I ordered my fist stamps and dies and I love them!!! I got the Christmas Silhouettes stamp set and matching dies, Vintage ornaments stamp set and dies, Snowflake flourish stamp set and Butterfly Flourish stamp set. I love them all!!
My first card was inspired by a card made by Korin, owner of Sweet 'n Sassy stamps!! I always have trouble with clean and simple cards, as I always want to add more, but I love how this one turned out!!
 My second card was my own creation and I managed to keep it clean and simple!!

I still have more stamps to play with, but I had to pack up my crafts to move next week  Thanks for coming to take a look.

1 comment:

ICTMOM said...

Wow! Those are beautiful! I might have to check them out myself!

All about Layering Day 4