Thursday, October 9, 2014

Getting some Christmas things done

I started working on some Christmas projects in the past week.


This sleigh is from Svg Cuts Santa's Visit SVG Kit.  It is easy to put together and very cute!! I plan to Bling it up, but need a trip to the craft store for some bling and embellies
 This cute Drum, from the same svg kit,  is open on top, 
I plan to fill it with Christmas treats!!
 Here I veered off track and made a Hashtag.
 Back to Christmas... I started making some advent Calendars for the grandkids. This one is a bit busy as I used all printed papers, and the back is a bit wonky. I am challenged when it comes to trying to get all those sides lined up right lol.
I think this one will be for Alex.

 For this one I used a printed background but stuck to card stock for the little door pieces, much easier to read this way!! Then I sprayed the whole thing with glimmer mist. This one will be for Summer.

Thanks for coming to see my creations. Happy Crafting!! I need to get busy making my final Advent Calendar for Grayson.

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4