Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who's That Girl?

This weeks Who's That Girl featured set is Serenity Now! The challenge is to use stripes in your design. I took the stamp set, striped digital paper, downloaded from the MFT store and combined it with this weeks sketch challenge from Paper Craft Planet. This is what I came up with. What do you think?? I wanted something unique to attach the two paper pieces, so I used paper clips. To add a little sparkle I colored her top with Spica Glitter Pens, added some Shimmer flowers and a glitter brad. Thanks for coming by, Susan

5 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love what you did with those paper clips! Fabulous design! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...The idea with the paper clips is wonderful!!!!!

Abi Bundy said...

I love the paper clips what a great idea!

Jan said...

What a fun card Susan! Love how you used the paperclips!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the paperclips!

All about Layering Day 4