Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Appletini Anyone?

This weeks MFT Who's That Girl challenge featured set is "Merry Christmas?" plus add some sparkle or bling. I also used a sketch I found over at www.iheart2stamp.com. I stamped my image on whisper white cardstock, colored it with copics and spica glitter pens and cut it out using oval nestabilities. The base is certainly celery, the bottom layer is Pixie pink, which I scored with my score-pal. I took a piece of printed paper and double layered it and attached. The wide strip was put through the cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped in pixie pink and attached then my appletini on top. I really like this card and can think of many people I could give it to, so I think I'll make some more with different layouts. Cheers! Susan

4 comments:

CJ said...

That's super cute, susan!

Shirley said...

Very pretty and cute too! Love the colors and the design!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Yes, please! I will take one! Love the wonderful layout and colors! Fab card! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! The martini image would be great for a holiday party invite... (wheels turning...)

All about Layering Day 4