Monday, September 3, 2007

Moving is too much work

Hi All, Today has been very busy, no wonder they call it Labour Day,lol. I thing I have crack filled and touched up every room in my home today. The real estate agents are coming through tomorrow and I have been working all day to prepare. It will take days to complete the work, plus they hardware was not open today, where it need to get more paint. Wish I was Stamping instead!!! especially since I found out the bf does not know how to paint, or really not a handyman at all, Although he did a great job on the windows, LOL. Now I need to finish my swaps before I have to pack up my stamps for moving, which will be one of the last thing I will pack. Here's one of my recent cards, made for a SCS challenge, thanks for coming and have a great day Susan

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4